Great food, great family time. This year our BEST Café (for 1 day only) brings you Saute Chicken Carbonara Spaghetti, directly from our kitchen. This dish is designed by our master chef Pn Ngiam, and our children are trained to prepare and serve it to you, totally original and wonderfully made.
Please call us now to get your coupons at 03-2858 7977. There are games and movie preview too in our newly renovated Music Room!
We brought 20 of our children for a Art Competition at SEGi University College last Sunday. It was an eventful day and the children did a stage performance in the attendance of few hundred competition participants. We brought back 2 Special Mention Prizes and 1 Consolation Prize!!
Happy Chinese New Year to all our parents, participants, teachers, friends and children.
May the new coming year be
wonderfully prosperous, with good health and
breakthroughs for all children!
* Dragon boat hand made by Elaine Lee.
Children made decoration cards to bring home
They made Almond Sesame Cookies too.
Writing ‘Dui Lian’ 对联
Playing Lion Dance
Singing CNY songs
Wishing everyone Happy Chinese New Year !!
We made some great looking and tasty cake for our fathers.
Preparing the box. Everyone gets to cut the ‘Teddy (Daddy) and me with love’ picture and write on the box with our own creativity.
We crack the egg, mix the flour then bake the marble cake.
We use fondant to make the tie, shirt and flowers personally (some of us required guidance). Decorating our hearts out.
This is for you, daddy. Happy Fathers day! I love you!
|5 big oranges + 2 lemons = 1kg
(can also replace with lime)
|1 kg sugar
|2 liters water
How to make Marmalade Jam
- To prepare the orange and lemon rind – slice the oranges & lemons skin (leave the inner white skin) with a knife and cut to slices.
- Peel the Inner white skin of oranges and lemon, then remove the pit and seeds of oranges.
- Cut a small amount of outer skin of oranges and lemon into small pieces.
- Put No.2 & 3 into a high-speed blender (alternatively can put them in a white bag).
- Blend the skinned oranges and lemons.
- Add the blended orange & lemon juices with water and boll for approximate 1 hour, until the water reduce to half.
- Turn off the fire, add sugar
- Light and lower the fire again. Boll the contents for another 1/2 to 1 hour with the lid uncover. Remember to stir the contents on and off to prevent the bottom get burnt.
- Test whether the jam is set – place 1 teaspoon of jam on a chilled clean plate (which was put in the freezer earlier). Put back into the freezer for a few minutes and take it out again. Push the jam with a finger and it should wrinkle if the jam is set.
- Once the jam is ready (which is still hot), immediately scope it into some sterilised bottle and leave to set.
- Leave the jam to cool completely before cover with the lid. The jam is ready to be served.
Sterilise 6 medium sized bottles In the oven at low temp for about 1/2 hour or boil the bottle and inverted it to drip dry. We choose small size bottles therefore we need to prepare more bottles.
Happy Mother’s day to all mothers!