- Daily Activities at Breakthru
- Daily Activities at BreakthruPosted 3 months ago
At Breakthru, we view academic studies as highly important but when it comes to dealing with children with special needs, we feel that learning other skills can sometimes be more…
- The Day has arrived… Presenting BEST Cafe 2016!
- The Day has arrived… Presenting BEST Cafe 201…Posted 3 months ago
On May 14th, we had this year’s installation of BEST Café and needless to say, it was a great success. The objective of BEST Café is to provide a platform…
- The Best Cafe 2016
- Preparing for Best Cafe 2016Posted 4 months ago
This Saturday, May 14th 2016, Breakthru Enrichment Station (BEST) will be having this year’s installation of BEST CAFÉ. BEST Café is held once a year to support our children and…
- A Toast To All Of You!
- A Toast To All Of You!Posted 4 months ago
Last week, we had our monthly toastmasters meeting at BEST. What is a toastmaster? In literal terms, it sounds like someone who is perhaps excellent at making toast for your…
- Feeding Our Hearts and Our Soul
- Feeding Our Hearts and Our SoulPosted 4 months ago
Each and every one of us have strengths and weaknesses. Whether in society we are deemed as “normal” or having “special needs”, we each have to face the world one…
- Cooking Competition at BEST
- Cooking Competition at BESTPosted 4 months ago
They say that a way to a man’s heart is through his stomach. I say, that’s the way to anyone’s heart! Cooking is an art form, a relevant skill and…
- A Drama Filled Day at Breakthru!
- A Drama Filled Day at Breakthru!Posted 5 months ago
Drama is a great way of expressing one's emotion, conveying messages and entertaining an audience. We realized children learn BEST when they're allowed to speak their mind and act out…
- BEST Pool Party
- BEST Pool PartyPosted 1 year ago
We had a great splash! Good food, fun pool and amazing weather, all of us truly enjoyed ourselves! Thanks to Eddison Leong and his mother, Michelle, for hosting this event…
- BEST Cafe on 16 May 2015! Come and show your support.
- BEST Cafe on 16 May 2015! Come and show your …Posted 1 year ago
Entrepreneurship Project for Special Needs Children 2015
Date: 16 May 2015 Time: 10am to 3pm Venue: Breakthru Enrichment Station, Setapak
Since 2010, we had successfully organized 3 entrepreneurship projects for special needs…
- 恭喜恭喜！Wishing everyone a Happy Chinese New “Goat” Year!
- 恭喜恭喜！Wishing everyone a Happy Chinese New “Go…Posted 2 years ago
We celebrated our Chinese New Year today (in advance so that so that everyone know how to celebrate with their family). It is wonderful to visit "homes" "拜年" from one…
Posted in: Special Needs Children Family Camp– 31/03/2011
The preparation is going on full swing for this year’s Special Needs Family Camp.
We have just visited the proposed camp site, and surely we love it a lot. The place is called Refreshing Springs Resort, about 6-7 km away from Tanjung Malim exit (PLUS highway). We love the idea of bringing the children back to nature.
The camp dates are from 1st – 4th September 2011. Since the camp site can only accommodate about 130 people, we will not be able to take more participants once we reach this number. We hope we have enough for all who need and registration will begin soon.
UPDATE: For those who wish to stay at Refreshing Springs Resort, you may visit their homepage and make a booking at http://www.refreshingspringsresort.com.my/