- BESTCafé all set to go!
- BESTCafé all set to go!Posted 3 months ago
Come and join us on 17 May 2014, BESTCafé starts from 10.00am – 3.00pm, only for 1 day. Its best to come earlier than 12pm so that you can avoid…
- BEST Café is coming again on 17 May 2014! Mark your date and get your coupons now~
- BEST Café is coming again on 17 May 2014! Mar…Posted 3 months ago
The Third BEST Café is coming again! BEST Cafe will be held on 17 May 2014 from 10am to 3pm. Come and join us!! 万众期待的飞跃餐厅再次卷土重来啦！日期定于2014年5月17日。时间是早上10时至下午3时。 We are transforming our BEST…
- Educational Kinesiology Symposium 2014 (28 March) 肌动学与特殊孩童学能发展研讨会
- Educational Kinesiology Symposium 2014 (28 Ma…Posted 3 months ago
A Focus on Developmental Strategies for People With Special Needs. Breakthru Enrichment Station organized the first Educational Kinesiology Symposium in Malaysia, with the objective of bringing awareness of various educational…
- Primitive Reflexes, do you or your child still has them?
- Primitive Reflexes – does your child have the…Posted 5 months ago
What is a "reflex"?
Most of us are familiar with and have experienced a simple reflex - touch something hot or sharp with your finger: what happens? - you very quickly…
- Educational Kinesiology Symposium 2014
- Educational Kinesiology Symposium 2014 for Sp…Posted 5 months ago
28 March 2014, 9-5pm. 由言语治疗师， 物理治疗师， 药剂师， 儿童心理学家，有特殊孩子的家长，韵律动学导师， 触动学导师， 健脑操导师及顾问来研讨 如何有效的帮助特殊需求人士及孩童们的身心发展。(现场华语翻译) Speakers from Australia, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia came together for a focused discussion from the perspectives of Speech Therapist…
- Parents Coaching Program 2014
- Parents Coaching Program 2014Posted 7 months ago
There were a few things happening during the holidays. Most of our teachers and facilitators underwent a series of training with renowned trainer, Cecilia Koester, USA, Author of 'I am…
- Chinese New Year Cookies for Sale! 1st Entreprenuership Project by BEST Children
- Chinese New Year Cookies for Sale! 1st Entrep…Posted 7 months ago
Breakthru Enrichment Station children who have different learning abilities will kick off their 1st Enterprenuership Project in January 2014 in conjuction with the Chinese New Year celebration (and our newly…
- BEST Awards and Talent Time Dinner 2013 booking opens now!
- BEST Awards and Talent Time Dinner 2013 booki…Posted 10 months ago
BEST Awards and Talent Time Dinner is coming! This year we will be holding this great event at Pusat Komuniti Taman Ibu Kota, and we urge all families to register…
- BEST Café coming to you! A complete Café experience at BESTCentre.
- BEST Café coming to you! A complete Café experience at BESTC…Posted 12 months ago
This coming 7 Sept 2013, we are transforming BEST Centre into a real Café, just for a day to serve all of you. Our children team are all eager to…
- Joining National Art Competition 2013 (state level) Photos
- Joining National Art Competition 2013 (state …Posted 1 year ago
We brought 20 of our children for a Art Competition at SEGi University College last Sunday. It was an eventful day and the children did a stage performance in the…
Posted in: Special Needs Children Family Camp– 31/03/2011
The preparation is going on full swing for this year’s Special Needs Family Camp.
We have just visited the proposed camp site, and surely we love it a lot. The place is called Refreshing Springs Resort, about 6-7 km away from Tanjung Malim exit (PLUS highway). We love the idea of bringing the children back to nature.
The camp dates are from 1st – 4th September 2011. Since the camp site can only accommodate about 130 people, we will not be able to take more participants once we reach this number. We hope we have enough for all who need and registration will begin soon.
UPDATE: For those who wish to stay at Refreshing Springs Resort, you may visit their homepage and make a booking at http://www.refreshingspringsresort.com.my/